M.I.A SETTING IT ON FIRE | EDM ECSTACY

Saturday 24 September 2016

M.I.A SETTING IT ON FIRE

Unknown



M.I.A. achieves her fourth consecutive, and total, No. 1 on Billboard's Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart (dated Oct. 1) with Aim, which starts with 6,000 copies sold, according to Nielsen Music.


In the chart's 15-year history, only Lady Gaga has scored more leaders (five) than M.I.A. among solo females. (Louie DeVito leads all acts with seven No. 1s.) M.I.A.'s other toppers: Kala (19 weeks at No. 1, 2007-08), Maya (one week, 2010) and Matangi (one week, 2013). Her first entry, Arular, peaked at No. 3 in April 2005.

Aim has yielded multiple entries on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs for the electronic rapper-singer-songwriter-producer. "Borders" and "Go Off" each hit No. 25 and "Swords" reached No. 38. "Y.A.L.A.," from Matangi, remains her highest-peaking track on the chart, reaching No. 19 in 2014. "Paper Planes," perhaps M.I.A.'s best-known hit, predated the Jan. 26, 2013, launch of Hot Dance/Electronic Songs; it reached No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in September 2008.

SONGS OF M.I.A

Y.A.L.A.


SWORDS

BORDERS


GO OFF


 Lets us know your favourite Track of M.I.A in Comments...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates