DJ Chetas Message To All The people If you're Wondering About His Rank | EDM ECSTACY

Sunday 23 October 2016

DJ Chetas Message To All The people If you're Wondering About His Rank

Unknown

DJ Mag which decides the career of many DJs and since a couple of years an Indian DJ Has been Ranking Better than Many International DJs. He is Our very DJ CHETAS ranked 33 Globally! He took his Facebook as platform and posted an answer to all the people who were wondering about his Ranking.

He said : Once again, a lot of you are wondering "Who is this DJ Chetas? What is he doing at a rank well above legends of dance music?". I'm a DJ/Composer from India, and my style of music isn't genre based but regional and it's called Bollywood (The 2nd biggest film industry in the world). I started a trend a few years ago by adding bollywood to an existing popular edm track and these mashups worked really well for me and started a whole new division of electronic music. Overtime this became huge in India since I used to distribute my music aggressively on digital and on television. I was able to get my music played in each household of India and that's what made all the difference. A whole new set of people who had never heard electronic music before got their first sound from my sets and they loved it since they could connect with the vocal. These people became dedicated fans since I kept delivering new music every week and it became a part of their schedules, a part of their lives.These people came out and voted for me. I play 100 shows a year, those who've attended them have come out and voted for me. I do 3 big concerts for the Youth only where 15000 people come out to support at each instance, those are the people that have voted for me. I'm in no way better than a lot of people who have a rank not as good as mine, I'm not saying I've achieved more than them, all I'm saying is India is a market which is untapped and that's the reason the people are supporting their own local talent.
A lot of them don't know who Hardwell and Martin Garrix are, for them it's DJ Chetas who makes them party and hence they support him.This is a sign to all aspiring DJs, producers, agencies, etc, the Indian consumers are ready to consume dance music, it's high time you put some focus here! We're not simply a buyer of artists, we have A LOT of Talent to export, be it DJ Chetas, Lost Stories, Nucleya or BLOT. There's tons of Talent here and we want to #TakeIndiaToTheWorld!

Lets take A moment and Be happy that 2 Indian Djs are into DJ Mag ranking better than many! Congratulations DJ CHETAS and LOST STORIES!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates